If you are interested in subdividing your land you will often need the services of a town planner as well as a surveyor.
The requirements to address the Western Australian policy framework is complex and often needs a great deal more guidance than simply lodging a plan of subdivision.
TCP can guide you through the application process, documentation, lodgement, deal with public agency submissions and follow the application up through to the determination by the Western Australian Planning Commission.
Sometimes this will require very detailed submissions, and the creation of supplementary information such as guide plans, management statements, and compliance check sheets.
If you are interested in subdividing and require help please call Matt on 0474 913 387.