Town Planning Consultancy


Why Choose Us

Town and Country Planning WA (TCP) is a consultancy that services Perth, Peel and across regional Western Australia.

Why choose TCP?

  • TCP can provide a highly professional service at an affordable price. TCP has experienced planners that can provide development solutions for you.
  • TCP has significant industry experience in consultancy and state and local government.
  • TCP prides itself in the delivery of positive outcomes for land development projects. TCP can coordinate and deliver proposals of all shapes, sizes, and complexity. Whether you are considering development options for the future development or need expert advice to progress a current development, we can help. No job is too big or too small.
  • TCP provides an efficient, time-saving service that reduces your costs. Our extensive experience and knowledge of the planning system mean solutions and the best options can be found.

Our goal is to provide clients with the best possible service, value for money and outcomes.

We are happy to discuss your project no matter how small or large it is.

About Us

With many years combined town planning experience, TCP provides director level consultancy services to clients in a personal manner and at competitive rates. From two-lot subdivisions and smaller developments to major projects and larger estates, no project is too large or small.

Matt Young is the Director of TCP and the first point of contact. Matt is a member of the Planning Institute of Australia and a certified practicing town planner with Urban and Regional Planning qualifications. Matt has also worked in state and local government as well as the private sector as a town planner and has a broad knowledge of the land development and assessment process.

TCP also has a strong affiliation with other consultant groups, therefore should specific disciplinary skills or additional resources be required for your project, other services are readily accessible. These may include bushfire management, environmental assessment, civil/structural engineering, drainage, acid sulfate soil analysis, architectural/urban design, economic analysis and project management services, to name a few.

Town Planning

Development applications

Structure Plans


Site Analysis

Town Planning Schemes

Specialist Services

TCP will provide you fair, honest, reliable advice and offers great value for money

Latest From Our Blog

How To Find Zoning Maps Online?

How To Find Zoning Maps Online?

In Western Australia, property information such as land zoning is listed on a property’s zoning certificate, which can be obtained from most local government councils for a fee. These certificates are often included in the background to the contract for sale, but...

read more
Interested In Subdividing?

Interested In Subdividing?

If you are interested in subdividing your land you will often need the services of a town planner as well as a surveyor. The requirements to address the Western Australian policy framework is complex and often needs a great deal more guidance than simply lodging a...

read more
Representation  In The State Administrative Tribunal

Representation In The State Administrative Tribunal

If you want to appeal a development or subdivision refusal or approval conditions you could either lodge a reconsideration request with the determining authority or appeal the matter with the State Administrative Tribunal (SAT). The Planning and Development...

read more

Contact Details


Give us a call

Send us an email

Send us a letter

PO Box 916 Busselton WA 6280

Message Us